Discussiegroep Scheidingsmethoden Polymeren
What is the DSP?
Welcome on the official 'Discussion group Separation methods for Polymers' (DSP)-site. The DSP is an active subdivision of the Section Analytical Chemistry (SAC) resorting under the Royal Netherlands Chemical Society (Koninklijke Nederlandse Chemische Vereniging, KNCV). The DSP (formerly: GPC Users-group) focuses on the separation and characterization of synthetic polymers and biopolymers. The DSP aims at providing a platform for scientist to interact and share experiences and to discuss new developments.
Separation methods discussed include:
- size-exclusion chromatography (SEC/GPC)
- polymer separaton on polarity (RP-GPEC)
- functional group distribution (NP-GPEC)
- end-groups (CCC)
- hydrodynamic chromatography (HDC)
- field-flow fractionation (FFF)
- multidimensional chromatography
Coupling of separation methods to high-end techniques such as:
- mass spectrometry (MS)
- infrared (IR)
- nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy
Twice a year a meeting is organized, where members present their research and share the difficulties in polymer separation.
Next Meeting: October 3rd 2017 at Jaarbeurs Utrecht (Labtechnology)
For More information see the Next Meeting page
If you want to receive an invitation, please send an e-mail to Lies.Meervander@akzonobel.com